Buy a Brick
Celebrate God’s Grace
We all have stories to tell. Someone, somewhere loved us when we needed it the most. The grandparent whose prayers we still remember. The pastor who helped us really grasp the gospel for the first time. The friend whose support was the strong presence of Christ when we felt lost or abandoned.
Looking back, we see their love as a mark of that “irresistible grace” that drew us deeper into God’s Kingdom.The Veenstra Legacy Garden marks the redesigned front entrance of Calvin Theological Seminary. It guides the way for guests, and it celebrates God’s gift of people whose compelling love He orchestrated.So whose love was God’s gift to you? Tell the stories; celebrate the gift. Dedicate a brick in the Veenstra Legacy Garden.
SIX GOOD REASONS TO BUY A BRICK
Buy a brick in the Veenstra Legacy Garden to honor…
- A retired pastor who helped us first understand the gospel
- A parent or grandparent whose prayers we still remember
- A friend whose support was the strong presence of Christ when we needed Him most
- A faithful spouse or caring child who reflects Christ’s love daily
- Your own family name
- Some other key person in your life