Congratulations on your admission to Calvin Seminary! We hope that you will follow your call to ministry by joining our learning community here.
Steps to complete the enrollment process and prepare for classes
- Complete your enrollment here by July 1 (December 15 for spring semester). By enrolling, you are officially confirming your plans to become a student at Calvin Seminary.
- Once you receive your financial aid awards, accept them by signing the notice and returning it to the Financial Aid Office. If you are accepting any loans to finance your education, complete entrance counseling.
- If you want to live in Seminary housing (on or off campus), submit a housing application by April 1 (December 1 for spring semester).
- Please begin checking your seminary email account regularly. This is where you will receive communication from various Seminary departments. To access your account, go to Google Mail and log in with you seminary username (e.g. email@example.com) and password. Need help? Contact the IT office.
- Read the information for new students in SemLink to learn more about course registration, orientation, preparing for class and more.
Additional information for international students
- Immigration: In addition to the steps above, you will need to begin the process of a applying for a student visa. See the steps to apply for a visa.
- Orientation: Plan to attend a special orientation program for international students before the start of classes.